Slow Cooker Zesty Chicken
This Slow Cooker Zesty Chicken is great for a busy night. Cooks all day while you are at work!
Servings: 1 chicken
- 1 whole chicken can remove skin, optional
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or 1 chicken bouillon cube dissolved in 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil optional
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
Wash chicken and empty cavity. Remove skin if desired. Pat chicken dry and place breast down in slow cooker.
In a bowl wisk together all the ingredients and pour over chicken. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours. Spoon sauce over cooked chicken before serving.