Crock Pot Roast
This Crock Pot Roast is wonderful after a long day. The gravy is amazing!
- 1 medium sized roast of your choice. I usually use a chuck roast
- 6 or 7 potatoes peeled and cut up
- 5 or 6 carrots sliced
- 1 large onion peeled and chopped
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup undiluted
- 2 packages dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
Add roast, potatoes, carrots, and onions to pot. Mix dry onion soup with cream of mushroom soup, salt and pepper and pour over the meat and vegetables.
Cook seven hours on low heat or until vegetables and meat are tender.