Easy Orange Bundt Cake
The Easy Orange Bundt Cake recipe is one you'll want to make over and over again.
Servings: 1 Cake
- 1 15.25 ounce box Pillsbury Traditional Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 3.5 ounce box French Vanilla Instant Pudding and Pie Filling
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups fresh or regular orange juice from carton
- 1 stick or 1/2 cup or 8 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 teaspoon orange or vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 to 2 tablespoons orange zest
Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, orange juice, butter and extract and mix on medium with mixer. Fold in orange zest and mix with spoon. Batter will be thick.
Spray a 10 inch bundt pan with cooking spray generously. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 45 to 50 minutes until center is done when tested. Cool about 10 minutes in pan. Remove and let cool completely.
You could also frost this cake with my cream cheese frosting recipe and add the orange zest to the frosting or use any frosting you like on this cake. This is the only way I make this cake because we like the recipe the way it is posted above. You could make it in a 9 x 13 pan if you like.