Posted on February 15, 2015 by The Southern Lady in February is National Sweet Potato Month - Check out 15 recipes
Sweet Potato Cake (Link for recipe is posted below)
February is National Sweet Potato Month so we have gathered up 15 great recipes from around the internet for you to check out and enjoy! Sweet potatoes are rich in potassium and fiber, contain no cholesterol or fat and contain vitamins A and C. Sweet potatoes have always been a favorite food in the South. Southerners love their sweet potato pie!
Just click the name of the recipe to go to that page on the internet and enjoy making some great sweet potato recipes to celebrate National Sweet Potato Month. Be sure to check out these great sites and other recipes they have posted while you are there.
1. Pan Fried Sweet Potatoes from Mom Foodie
2. Cinnamon Pecan Sweet Potatoes from Cozycakes Cottage
3. Loaded Sweet Potato Skins from Sally’s Baking Addiction
4. Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili from Alida’s Kitchen
5. Roasted Sweet Potato Soup from A Southern Soul
6. Sweet Potato Cheesecake with Caramel Pecan Glaze from Mrs. Happy Homemaker
7. Cinnamon and Spice Sweet Potato Bread from Averie Cooks
8. Sweet Potato Scones with Maple Cream Glaze from Brown eyed Baker
9. Healthy Sweet Potato Fries from Trim Healthy Mama
10. Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Cookies from Pure Fresh Daily
The next five are from our own website, The Southern Lady Cooks, and the photo is of the Sweet Potato Cake with the link below.
11. Sweet Potato Pie
Sweet potatoes should be stored in a cool, dark place and not in the refrigerator as this will alter the flavor.
Feel free to “share” with your friends by clicking on the Facebook, Pinterest or E-mail buttons at the bottom of each post. You can print by clicking on the printer icon below.
Just a reminder to look on the right hand side of this page and type in your e-mail address so you don’t miss new posts when they come out! Your e-mail will not be shared with anyone. We have more than 21,000 e-mail subscribers and they are always the first to know about any new posts.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder