We are so excited to announce to you that our first cookbook ever will be coming out in the next few weeks.  Some of you have been with me on this website since it was started in 2008.  Many of you have asked time and time again when we were going to publish a cookbook.   Well folks, my dream is coming true!  Our first cookbook with over 150 recipes should be here in the next few weeks.  This cookbook is chocked full of desserts and “Sweet Things”  from cakes to pies and puddings, brownies, cookies and much more.  We are hoping this will be a cookbook you will pass down to future generations and will use every day in your home.  This cookbook is not only for my family but for all the wonderful, loyal fans that are a part of this website. The book will only be available on this site in the beginning and there are limited quantities. Stay tuned…

The Southern Lady Cooks, Sweet Things

1. That makes my day! Christmas gift for my sister!! Thank you so much, I know it is a lot of work to publish a cookbook.

2. I can’t wait. whats the cake on the cover?

3. Ohhh I want one!!! I hope I dont miss out!!

4. Brenda wyatt says:

I would love to have one tell me where I can get one .

We will let you know when they are available for purchase, Brenda. You will be ordering through my site. You might want to sign up for e-mail notifications if you are not already signed up. You would get an e-mail then.

5. I am so excited for your cookbook! It will be a well used addition to any cookbook collection!

6. Debbie Caraballo says:

Can’t wait!! I know it will be wonderful!

7. Sandra Wheeler says:

Amazon pre order here I come. Very excited.

Sandra, they will not be available on Amazon. We are selling the cookbooks ourselves through our website. We will make an announcement when they are available, so please stay tuned!

8. Eager to order and appreciative of all your efforts!

9. Sandra Goad says:

I am looking forward to hearing more about your cookbook. I cannot wait till it is out and I can order it.

10. It’s been a long time coming…..thank you, thank you so much. I hope it will be the first of many to come! Congratulations!

11. Terri RICHERSON says:

Awesome! A must have

12. Ruth Ann Ritter says:

Way to go Judy Parker Yeager!! So proud of you!!

13. Congratulations on your cookbook. I will be ordering one as soon as it is available.

14. I can’t wait either…..good Christmas gifts! I am a Ky girl also!

15. Martha Burgess says:

I’m anxious to receive your cookbook

16. will stay tuned for details on purchase!

17. Congratulations Judy…I am so happy for you! I know you are thrilled to be publishing your wonderful delicious recipes! I will be heading over to purchase one as soon as they are available!

18. if we live in Canada can we order this cookbook?

19. THAN GOODNESS NOW I CAN GET RID OF All those that i have printed off ,i sure hope some of the same rec are in this new cook book. they are so down to good eating books. something you have in the kitchen most of the times.i want one also. will watch. and i do have pay pal .give my self a christmas present. thanks bunches. grann nelda from texas

Yes, Granny, this book is all sweets and a lot of them are on the website. This book will make you a great Christmas present or a great one for anybody.

20. Robin Allday says:

Can’t wait to get ahold of this book. Please let me know.

21. I would love to purchase the cookbook,hope we will be able to with a credit card,I do not do Pay Pal.

22. I am so glad to hear this! So

23. Finally Judy, I can’t wait! Love your recipes!

24. To God be the Glory and Congratulations to you. I’m sure it will be a success, just like your site.
    Stay blessed

25. I will be sure to mention your book on my blog…MyKentuckyLiving. I love to help KY folks promote their creations.

Thank you so much! We Kentuckians always stick together. This book has the recipes for Kentucky Butter Cake, Kentucky Bourbon Balls, Ky. Chocolate Chip Bourbon Pie, too.

26. Cynthia Fowler says:

Do you have a release date yet?

It is being printed right now, Cynthia. We should have it online hopefully in the next two weeks or so.

• Beverly S. Bryce says:

Been waiting for this exciting news . Please keep us posted for release date. Congratulations, Judy !!!!

27. Luann Benge says:

Oh, I cannot wait!! 🙂 I will definitely be adding this cookbook to my ever growing collection!! 🙂

28. Patti Brown-Traylor says:

It should be a best seller. I use so many of your recipes and I am a cookbook collector, but I don’t do pay pal. Cam I order direct with credit card?

We are still working out the kinks, Patti. All info will be available when we go live with the cookbook in a couple weeks. Thank you for your kind comment. Happy you enjoy the recipes.

29. Nancy Powell says:

I am so excited! I LOVE cookbooks. I have about a hundred! Can we purchase your book from you or in a bookstore? Thanks for all your wonderful recipes! When I make them, everyone raves!!

They will only be available from me on the website when it first comes out. Later, we will have them in stores that are interested in carrying the cookbook. You will be able to pay online on my site through paypal just like on ebay. When we get them in stores we will also post a list of stores where they are available for purchase. We are doing all this ourselves so it is a learning experience for us, too, Nancy. I love cookbooks, too, and have as many as you. Thank you for being a part of the site.

• Nancy Powell says:

I will order mine from you online. I do not want to wait until a bookstore decides to sell them. Please let us know when they are available. They will make good Christmas presents too!! Thank you so much!!

30. YAY ! And I can say that I knew you when LOL I will be purchasing one for sure… Do you charge extra to autograph it ? LOL
    !!!!!!! Can I let people know on my two facebook pages ?

Thank you Lisa. Sure, just share the post from my FB page to yours. Hit “share” under the photo on FB.and thank you for being there from the beginning.

31. I have really enjoyed the recipes since I joined and am looking forward to the new cookbook

32. Totally awesome! Congratulations, Judy!

33. I love new cookbooks.i know this will be a great one. Where can we purchase it. I don’t order on line.

34. Enjoy your recipes and looking forward to your New cookbook.
    When will it be ready to purchase

36. I love your FB web sight, I always used cake mixes when I baked, now I use your recipes, last night I made your Mississippi mud cake from scratch, family loved it. Keep them coming. Can’t wait for your cook book.

37. Can’t wait for the cookbook. I to am a southern lady and new subscriber. Keep em coming. Stacy king Rome,ga

38. I can’t wait ,excited how much and let me know as soon they go on sale thank u

39. Wonderfullness will ensue! Can the next one 😉 be skillet meals and crock pot recipes? Time savers are precious when we work all day and still have to have dinner on the table.

40. I want to order a copy as soon as they are available.

41. I am very happy, congratulations. I know I have been with you for a long long time during the moves and etc that my husband and I have done. How much are they? Do you know yet?

42. I am glad you have a new cookbook coming you know how muchwould love to have one

43. Tara Clarke says:

That is awesome! Congratulations and I can’t wait to see and order a copy!!!

44. Congratulations on your cookbook!

45. Carla Downey says:

Can’t wait to get a copy!

46. I want one! Do you know the price Yet?

47. OOh How Wonderful Judy, Excited Can’t wait!! Good for you Lady!

48. Judy Judy Judy! I am SOOO very excited for you! Congrats Southern Lady! I’m sure your book will be a real hit!

49. Congratulations on your Cook Book..
    Looking forward to getting one of them..
    Really excited about it..
    Can’t wait to get one..

50. Oh so excited! Can’t wait to see the cookbook and congrats!

51. Connee Anderson says:

Great news about the cookbook! Can’t wait!