Here is another great Southern Lady Cooks Meal for summer. You will find the Grocery List below!
If you missed last weeks Meal, click here.
- 2 to 4 boneless chicken breasts (Could use thighs or legs, too)
- 2 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1/3 cup honey
- Salt and Pepper
- Sugar (1/2 cup for salad, 1 tsp for rolls)
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions for salad pasta
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 or 3 large tomatoes, chopped (could use cherry tomatoes)
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped (could use regular onion)
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise or Miracle Whip salad dressing (can use either)
- 1 cup milk
Want Dessert? Add this Quick Banana Cake to the Menu:
- 1 (18.5 ounce) box Kroger Yellow Butter Recipe Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 sticks of butter or margarine, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 3 to 3 1/2 cups confectionery sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
This is a great summer meal! We hope you enjoy it with your family.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.
Filed under: Southern Meal Summer Tagged: | baked chicken, banana, cake, chicken breast, dessert, dessert cake, dinner, easy recipes, garden, garden salad, grocery list, mayonnaise, mayonnaise rolls, meal planning, pasta, quick recipes, recipe, rolls, Southern, summer meal