this post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more information.
A Southern Family Meal
This Southern Meal of Slow Cooker Country Style Ribs, Cauliflower Salad, with Spoon Rolls will be a family favorite. It is super easy and you can make most of this ahead of time. Great family dinner for all to enjoy. Grocery list provided!
- 3 – 4 lbs. pork Country Style Ribs
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 1 Head of Iceburg Lettuce
- 2 onions
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or sorghum molasses (I use molasses)
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup bacon bits or could use real bacon
- 1 pint mayonnaise, more or less
- 1 package active dry yeast (.75 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 cups self-rising flour
- 1 1/2 sticks butter or 12 tablespoons or 3/4 cup
Want Dessert? Add these cookies to the menu!
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter (I use the extra crunchy because I like the nuts but you can use the smooth, too.)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
We hope you enjoy this meal and make memories around the table with your family.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.