Croissant Fruit Bake

TSLCCroissantDessert1

This easy Croissant Fruit Bake is great for breakfast or to make for a dessert. I made this with blackberries because we love them but you can add whatever fruit you desire. I made this recipe with a few healthier ingredients such as almond milk and greek yogurt cream cheese.

3 Large Croissants

1.5 cups of blackberries

1 package of Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese (I find this at Walmart)

2 eggs

1/2 cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk

1/3 cup of white granulated sugar (could probably use stevia for a healthier option)

1 teaspoon of vanilla extract

In a 9X9 baking dish, tear croissants into smaller pieces then cover with blackberries. Cream together, cream cheese, eggs, and sugar while slowly adding the almond milk. Add vanilla extract.  Once thoroughly mixed together pour liquid over croissants and berries. Let stand for 10-15 minutes so liquid soaks into your croissant pieces. Then cook for 45- 50 minutes on 350 degrees. The top may brown a little, if you feel it is browning to much you can cover with foil for the last 10-15 minutes of baking. Makes 6 to 8 servings.  Enjoy!

Don’t forget to check out these recipes:

Cherry Oatmeal Delight
Southern Apple Crisp
Yummy Blueberry Dump Cake

FacebookTwitterPinterestPrintFriendly

1. i have never seen Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese what else could I use?

2. Where is vanilla added?

3. Wow! This looks awesome! I ♥ blackberries!

4. Theresa Creasia- Twist says:

I am going to make this ! Looks so good ! Love all your recipes ! Thank you !

5. How many ounces are in a package of Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese?

There are 8 ounces in the greek yogurt cream cheese. I find it in the same section as the regular cream cheese.

6. This recipe looks & sounds really good.But is there any other cream cheese that can be used? I I am the only member in my family that has never liked Yogurt of any type.

7. Lisa Scrivner says:

This looks so good, I will be trying it soon

8. Are the croissants cooked already or use the refrigerated croissants like pillsbury?

9. Patty lewis says:

Is almond milk good???

I love almond milk. It has a great flavor and it keeps a long time. I put it on my cereal all the time and you can use it in recipes, too. It is great for a single person household because it keeps so long. I like almond butter better than peanut butter. I can eat it with a spoon. lol.

10. Rhonda Basham says:

Splenda IS NOT a healthy substitute; however, stevia, xylidol, or coconut sugar are.

You can use any subsitute you like Rhonda. People use splenda all the time. I am always getting asked if they can use Splenda.

11. Oh my, this looks (and sounds) divine! How much almond milk, though (is not in ingredients list)? Many thanks!