Easy Chocolate Fudge - TSLCThis fudge is so easy and so good. It doesn’t take very long to make it and it gets hard in about an hour.  If you are a chocoholic like me, you will love this treat. I don’t just make this for the holidays but anytime I am craving chocolate. This fudge makes a great gift, too.

1/3 cup evaporated milk or can use heavy cream
1/3 cup light corn syrup
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup nuts or more (I used walnuts)
Grease an 8 x 8 pan with butter or margarine.  Combine milk and syrup and bring to a boil.  Boil 1 minute. Turn heat to low, add chips stirring constantly until melted.  Remove from heat and add vanilla, powdered sugar and nuts. Stir with spoon till smooth.  Pour in pan, cover and refrigerate until set, one to two hours.  Makes about 30 small  pieces of fudge.  Enjoy.
You might also like my Easy Peanut Butter Fudge.
Click to follow The Southern Lady Cooks on Facebook.

1. Robert Hicks says:

My wife loves Rocky Road Fudge, I did not see a recipe? Do you have one you can share? Could I just add marshmallows?? Thanks in advance..

Sorry, I don’t have one on the site, Robert.

• Brenda Hester says:

Rocky Road Candy: Melt 12 oz. chocolate chips, 1 can eagle brand milk and 2 T. butter. Pour over 2 cups peanuts and 10 1/2 oz. miniature marshmallows. Pour all in 9 X 13 pan and refrigerate for 2 hours. Cut into squares and store at room temperature. Enjoy!

2. At what temp do you start ? As I have electric stove, I’m always leery when candy making. This sounds great.

My stove is electric, too, Sandi. You have to have it hot enough to bring to a boil. I usually start on high and stir to keep from burning but you could probably start on med. high. It would just take longer to come to a boil.

3. Does this need to stay refrigerated?

4. Can you use something besides chocolate chips?

This is the only way I make this fudge Cynthia. There are other fudge recipes on the site. You might look under Candy on the right hand side of any page and check out one of the others.

5. just like mom used to make…she would added a whole marshmallow cream to make them fluffy. yours are good too.

• We use the fluffy marshmellow cream too… and we never have used Corn syrup…. but maybe will try that…… wonder what the corn syrup will do.

6. The Southern Lady says:

Comments taken from the Facebook page and posted here:

Kathy Hoag I make this and peanut butter fudge very good it’s that time I start thinking about making it.

Rebecca Plank Made this. Delicious!!

7. I will make this today you have some of the best recipe….I just love it and I love anything with chocolate in it Hope you have a great Valentine’s day….

8. This is some heavy duty temptation, Judy.

9. This looks like the perfect fudge. For me, if it’s no chocolate then it’s not worth the calories! And, what’s fudge without nuts, esp. walnuts. I can’t wait to try this.