I love biscuits!  I can’t go long without a biscuit. I don’t care what kind of biscuit it is, I like it!  These are wonderful and I think you will love them.

2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons sugar
4 tablespoons butter or margarine or 1/2 stick
3/4 cup buttermilk
1 egg
1 cup fresh blueberries (could use frozen)
Mix flour, baking powder and sugar together with a whisk. Cut in butter in pieces.  Beat egg and milk together in a separate bowl.  Add to dry ingredients and mix with a spoon.  Fold in blueberries.  Turn out onto a floured surface and pat to about 1/2 inch thick with your hands. Cut out with biscuit cutter.   Place on a sprayed baking sheet with biscuits touching.  Bake in preheated 425 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes until biscuits are brown on top.  This makes about 12 biscuits.  We love these with butter and honey!  Enjoy!
Don’t Forget to Pin!  yummy-blueberry-biscuits
You may also enjoy:
Cheesy Apple Biscuits
Nutty Blueberry Scones
Best Pumpkin Biscuits
e-mail reminder TSLC
Feel free to “share” with your friends by clicking on the Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter buttons at the bottom of each post. You can print by clicking on the green printer icon below.

1. Made these this morning they were awesome.

2. These sound so yummy..I make buttermilk biscuits already now these….can I do them as drop biscuits?

Yes, I think you could Terry.

• Edna C Bobbitt says:

I just made these for the first time this morning. I used frozen as I had no fresh blueberries and regular whole milk. I also put extra blueberries as I love them and am a diabetic (blueberries good for diabetics). A slight dab of butter and a little honey on top. They’re delicious!

3. Marlene Fannon says:

I just made these using regular milk and frozen blueberries, because that’s what I had on hand, and they were delicious. The butter and honey really topped them off. Thanks. Love your recipes.

4. OlechefRobert says:

Good with dried cherries or cranberries reconstituted a bit with apple juice?

5. donna snider says:

Can i replace buttermilk with whole milk?

6. I will be making these biscuits as soon as I get home for Satursday breakfast…

7. These sound so yummy, this will be a recipe I def. try.. Thanks for sharing..

8. What’s diff tween these & scones?

9. Made these Judy did you forget the salt in these? I made them as written but 1/4 teaspoon of salt I will add next time good.

Thanks Judy

10. D. B. Harrington says:

Those biscuits look absolutely awesome! I will be making these.

11. Yummy! I need to try these. I have the same blue checked cloth – got it years ago from my grandmother from NC.

12. Buttermilk biscuits with blueberries sounds terrific.

13. Yum! Yum! Yum! Sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do…these look very tasty. Great way to begin the day!!! =)

14. These look so tasty! Nice pictures too!